Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Question is a Stupid Question...

I have let this blog go for way too long and with the help of my brother I have rearranged this blog a little and will try to keep up with it... As you might already know... I have been selling on Ebay since 2003 and have been a member of Ebay since 1999. So I was a buyer before I was a seller...Darn Beanie Babies...lol...
So please if anyone has any questions weather it's about Ebay or even any vintage, collectible or unusual items that you have and you want to know more about them then please ask away... That is what I am here for is to help anyone with any Ebay, collectibles, vintage items, markings, figurines, unusual items, ect. questions you may have... I have found alot of unusual things in my findings and had to do alot of research on most of them to figure out what they are and who made them... If you have a question about an item and are able to send me a picture then that would be helpful. If you are to send a picture I will post the picture on here, so if you have any objection to that then please let me know when you send me the picture...
I hope to become more helpful to all as I continue to keep this blog up. So remember that no question is a stupid question... Give me something to blog about and ask away :o)

No comments: