Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello everyone :o) Happy "Hump Day"!! Please check out the "Shop4Freebies" button on the left side... Shop4Freebies is legit and everything is 100% FREE... I've been a member on Shop4Freebies for over a year and just became a Moderator there about a month ago. It is the BEST freebie site around... Go check it out and you will see for yourself :o)
K, now back to Ebay...
Send me your questions...I'm here for you...
If you have never sold anything on Ebay before and want to start... Then I'm the person who can help you with any questions...sure you can go on Ebay and they do have a FAQ section and they also have a forum to where you can ask questions... But if you want an answer sooner then I can help you...If I don't know it off-hand then I will look it up for you...
Ebay selling is not as hard as it may seem... It is fairly easy..... If you want to start selling on Ebay, but don't know where to start then I will try and help...
  • First let's see what you have that you want to sell...Go through those boxes in your garage, basement, storage rooms, or even some great name brand clothes that don't fit anymore..
  • Go on Ebay and do a little research on the items you want to sell...Go by the "Completed Items" which after you search for what you are looking for then click on the "Completed" which is on the left side.... This is just to give you an idea of if it's even worth listing it or to find out more about it that you maybe didn't know...
  • If you don't have a digital camera then maybe a friend might have one that they would let you borrow for the day or week... Please make sure all clothes are freshly washed and I like to try and wash most of my items before I take a picture of it... The only huge exception is on silver or brass...I will not shine it up because there are quite a few people who like the old tarnish look...If they want to shine it up then I leave that up to the buyer... There are also some matte finish figurines that I won't touch because there is a special way to clean these and I don't want to risk ruining them...
  • Load the pictures onto your computer and hopefully you have a good photo software that you can use to crop, brighten, darken or frame your pictures... I have been using PhotoImpact 8 for about 2 yrs. now and love it...
  • After that the listing part is pretty easy... The part that might take awhile is the researching or taking a good picture... unless you are a picture pro then you should have no problems... I still have problems with taking a clear enough pictures every now and then...

I can elaborate more on each section of selling on Ebay such as...

  • International Selling & Shipping
  • Printing off Labels via Paypal
  • How to know what to put in as weight without boxing up the item first
  • How to combine S&H on multiple wins
  • How to decide what to charge for Handling if any
  • Where to find items to sell
  • How to box your item to insure that it arrives safely
  • How to deal with an Ebayer who is trying to "Blackmail" you with negative feedback
  • How to deal with Negative feedback
  • What to do if the buyer has not sent payment and does not respond to e-mails
  • How to deal with insured items that arrive broken or is lost in transit
  • What to do if someone tries to chargeback on their Paypal payment
  • How to spot fake Ebay & Paypal e-mails

There are so much more that I can help with... These are some of the main questions that I hear people asking alot...

No comments: