Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is my very first Blog! Let me know how I did...

This is my first ever blog and I'm kinda excited about it....I'm from Northern Minnesota with a little 2 year old boy and a husband of 5 years whom I adore. I sell on Ebay and LOVE it because it lets me be a stay-at-home Mommy and I love to meet new people which I do selling on Ebay. I have actually met some really interesting people and some of whom I consider my great friends that I e-mail quite regularly. I mostly sell collectibles and vintage items. I have been selling for over 5 years and think I have a good grasp on what sells and what doesn't. Not to brag, but I think I have a good eye for unusual and unique pieces that some people wouldn't see the beauty in, but a little cleaning up and sometimes a little paint can go a long way. I have now just started buying vintage furniture which I am going to restore for myself. Last Saturday I bought a vintage yellow & white metal kids high chair with the steps that pull out so you can use it as a step stoll also. It's in pretty bad shape with dirt and surface rust, but it was only .25 and I am going to fix it up with removing the rust and repainting it with my son's name on it. I don't know if I can in a blog since this is my first blog, but I would like to post before and after pictures on here. But anyways.....for my first blog, I think I did pretty well....I have a great sense of humor and have lots of stories I will more then likely blog about later on. Well if you made it this far and haven't fallen asleep by now then I "Thank You"....Please check back for more......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did excellent, my friend!! Once your page starts getting more hits, you will start posting more. Welcome the wonderful world of blogging!

Lanae T. said...

I think this is great! Good job!

Nia said...

you're off to a great start. I would be interested in learning more of your secrets of ebay. I want to start selling things mysef.

Anonymous said...

You did wonderfully!!